Our ranges

The company has developed its products with local fish farmers to insure the best quality

Cycle Farms has visited a large number of fish farms in Ghana to listen and understand the needs of the production. An important analysis has been done regarding the way to produce fish and also using the feed.

Today, fish feed is a major problem for the development of aquaculture in Africa. Most of the offers available are coming from imports. It is generating high prices, 20 to 30% higher than the markets where the feed is produced. Feed represents 70% of the production costs of a fish farms in Sub Saharan Africa.

During the products development phase, the company has worked in a laboratory specialized in tropical production. The team has also submitted products for large scale test to some partners in Ghana. The feed we are producing have been compared to existing offers in order to determine the growth performance. It has been tested mainly in regard with import offer. This results could be sent by the sales team upon request.

Cycle Farms has developed two ranges of products

The Ghanaian factory is able to produce two different ranges of products adapted for the nutrition of tilapia:

CycleFeed: This range is the first one which has been developed by Cycle Farms with three different products, CycleStart, CycleGrow and CycleFeed). The feed is covering the nutritional needs of tilapia during its growth. The main strength of the range is its unique composition including insect protein. CycleFeed is offering the best quality and price ration in Ghana to deliver to the farmer a sustainable growth.

EnamPapa: Cycle Farms is producing a range of products without insect protein, called Enam Papa (in Twi language, good fish). This range is covering all the needs of the fish during its life and have a high quality. Cycle Farms is getting its supply from local suppliers in order to keep a positive impact.

A product from Ghana with supplies from Ghana

Cycle Farms has started to produce on its Tema site. The company has the objectives to source 70% of its ingredients locally for its feed production. The remaining 30% are linked to technical constraints. These ingrédients must be processed and this is not done in Ghana.

In the mean time, Cycle Farms is doing its recipes with its own ingrendient from the insect production. The insect ration is produced with local material collected within a radius of 50 km around the factory.

Stay informed

CycleFarms Newsletter Sign-up

@CycleFARM2019